Happy Spring everyone!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reading blog 12/17/08- St. Judes candy cane cola



Recently I went to Lunds and I found a display full of cans of Candy Cane Cola. I was curios so I bought a couple. It turns out that during the time of Christmas, St. Nicks beverage company makes a special Candy Cane Cola to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Also, St. Nicks company vows to donate a minimum of $250,000 to be donated to the Hospital. I found this to be a very effective way of raising money. Last year, they raised over $740,000 dollars for the Hospital which enabled them to undergo a new enzyme research program and also to give less expensive care to patients in need. So, this holiday season, when at your local Lunds or Byerlys, take some time to buy a can or to of St. Nick's Candy Cane Cola. It is very inexpensive and it tastes great too!

1 comments:

muffin said...

WOW!!!!!!! That is a creative way, nice blog post britta